18,8 ha of vineyard in AOP Côtes de Provence
A strategic location
Situated in the Maures plain, this vineyard is easy to access as it is only 15 minutes from the motorway.
The property is less than 30km from Saint Tropez and about 1h30 from Nice international airport.
Vineyards / Production
- The vineyard is made up of two distinct plots, whose soil type is based on calcareous clay, rich in red clay. These two plots are well-dimensioned and easy to work.
- More than 70% of the vineyard has been renewed in the last 20 years and 7.7 ha of vines are less than 10 years old.
- About 4 ha of vines are to be pulled up and replanted in the short and medium term.
- The 18.8 ha of vines are classed AOP Côtes de Provence.
- Production has been heterogeneous in recent years for reasons related to a particular business situation in 2018.
- 15.8 ha of black grape varieties are complemented with 3 ha of white grape varieties.
- Currently, the harvest is vinified as a contractual service in a nearby winery.
- The estate is sold without buildings or farming equipment.
- The estate employs a farm labourer for all manual work.