78 ha wine tourism estate with 10 ha organic vineyard
The property spreads over 78 ha in one single plot and enjoys panoramic view in a bucolic, undisturbed setting.
The estate comprises an impressive set of buildings with a ground surface area of approximately 3000 m2 and includes:
- 2 main houses of 300m² each, which share a vast private courtyard and wooded park.
- 150m² guest house with a private garden of 400m²
- 4 “bed and breakfast” guest rooms
- “auberge” with reception hall for events and weddings, a seminar hall and a professional kitchen. There is also a 30m² “wellness” area with shower, spa and sauna, and a swimming pool with an expansive terrace.
- A further 130m2 house is yet to be renovated.
Guests are welcomed in the vast courtyard and can enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding countryside from the 200m² terrace.
The winery has been built partly underground and covers two levels. Vinification, ageing and bottling is carried out on the lower level over 500m² of floor space.
The estate covers a total of 78 ha, comprising 50 ha of productive agricultural land. The farmland includes 10.3 ha of vines of which 7.3 ha is classed AOP Minervois and 3 ha is planted in IGP zone.
The vineyard was classed organic by Ecocert in 2016 but has been farmed with an organic dynamic for over 30 years. No insecticides or chemical fertilizers have been used since 1989, and weed killers have not been used since 2000.