An exceptional ensemble in Champagne
A domaine, a brand-name and a history…
A rare opportunity to acquire a wine-growing estate on the “Route des Vins”
- A manor house with more than 400 m2 of floor space including reception rooms and guest rooms renovated in an elegant style. A courtyard with a landscaped garden and park around which the various buildings are organized in perfect architectural unity.
- An elegant office building
- A winery equipped for each stage of the production of Champagne wines: from pressing to packaging.
- A lay out of various work stations: stainless steel and stoneware vats, blending room, maturing area, “prise de mousse” and disgorging areas, bottling and labelling lines, storage area, etc.
- A vinification capacity of more than 8,000 hL
More than 10 ha available at term of existing contract in 2023 in the form of a grape supply contract for the three main grape varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
Brand-name and sales
- A brand created 50 years ago, historically known in fine restaurants, notably in Paris, and exported, mainly in Europe.
- A sales potential to be developped
- A stock of around 100 000 bottles to be acquired.
The transmission of the information memorandum for this property requires the signature of a non-disclosure agreement accompanied by a photocopy of your passport.
For any further information please contact Adam Dakin:
06 35 36 61 86