VINEYARD ESTATE WITH HOTEL COMPLEX IN THE COTES DE PROVENCE
This vineyard estate, with hotel complex, is located one hour from Nice airport and 30 mins from seaside resorts in an undisturbed Mediterranean setting.
The hotel buildings, restaurant and farm buildings are set apart from each other, in a coherent unit on the property’s 11 contiguous ha.
The buildings are of modern construction and blend harmoniously into the surrounding countryside. They are comprised as follows:
- 2 buildings (~1000 m²) 20 air-conditioned, fully furnished double bedrooms with bathrooms, 2 breakfast rooms, laundry rooms, boiler rooms; terraces
- Recently renovated Provençal farmhouse ((~500 m²) comprising:
- Dining room (80 person capacity) for large receptions and seminars, recently extended on to a conservatory with access to the gardens, overlooking the covered terraces and swimming pool with summer kitchen
- Entrance with cloakrooms, small sitting room, professional kitchen, offices
- 130 m² independent apartment with terrace comprising living room, open-plan kitchen and dining room, 3 bedrooms with bathroom and WC
WINERY, OFFICES AND SHOP
- 1 200 m² building comprising winery, shop, conference room, offices and apartment
- Winery: vinification, barrel aging, laboratory and garage
- 100 m² apartment with living room and fireplace, open-plan kitchen, two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, conference room
- 2 terraces, 3 offices
- 100 m² storage hall
The winery is well-equipped with a range of stainless steel tanks (capacity of 480 hl) and French oak barrels. The vines benefit from exceptional soil and, enjoying a first-rate reputation, are regularly awarded in competitions.
Of the total 11 ha, 9 ha are planted with vines, with 5.5 ha in AOP Côtes de Provence and 3.5 ha in IGP. The vineyard is well maintained and sustainably farmed. The vines are planted with noble varieties in their entirety.
Price guide: 4 800 000 euros net vendor, agency fees included. Stock and standing crop to be added.